Breakfast Panel: Assessing the Situation: Improving Biomarker Characterization, Aiding Predictive Drug Development & Advancements in Addressing Patient Heterogeneity
Time: 8:00 am
day: Day Two
- Discussing target engagement and response biomarkers
- Exploring similarities between uses of biomarkers in pre-clinical vs clinical settings
- Debating the reliability of current biomarkers
- Is a global standard approach needed to evaluate biomarkers? How would we navigate this?
- Dissecting selecting alternative biomarkers for various populations
- How close to the route cause should we be going? (genomics, transcriptomic, proteomics)
- Evaluating how to decide on the most reliable biomarkers to identify TRUE functional deficiency
- Evaluating the successes of the windows of portion trialing – can you predict the long outcome?
- Analyzing data for biomarkers of PARPi sensitivity beyond BRCA – mutational signature approaches to identify HR deficiency as a means to expand the web of biomarker options?
- Thoughts on trends in germline vs somatic DDR mutations