Panel Discussion: A Comparison; The Challenges & Learnings of Developing ATR inhibitors – What Clinical Space Will They Occupy?
Time: 2:20 pm
day: Day One
- Analyzing the current applications of these inhibitors both in preclinical and clinical studies either as single agents or in combinations with chemotherapy, radiotherapy and immunotherapy
- Dissecting toxicity profiles (bone marrow toxicity?)
- Opening the ATR inhibitor black box: what clinical space will they occupy?
- Understanding biomarker indications for ATR sensitivity: Cyclin E, ATM Loss? not as clear as BRCA for PARP
- What patients? What indications? What combinations do you foresee having optimal efficacy?